The Founder’s Society ensures our reach is greater, making our impact more profound. The Founder’s Society is comprised of compassionate, generous animal advocates. Our members are dedicated to implementing sustainable change, being part of our rescue missions, and changing the world for animals on a global level.
Through the generosity of our Founder’s Society members, we’ve accomplished so much. Here are some highlights:
- Raised over $600,000 for animals in need in Ukraine
- Our first wild animal transport to the U.S.
- Care for 139 bears and 135 big cats among our 12 sanctuaries worldwide
- Care for, and transport of, the world’s loneliest elephant Kaavan
- Shut down and converted dog and cat meat slaughterhouses into animal free and cruelty- free business models. We rescued hundreds of dogs and cats from the meat trade across Southeast Asia and transported over 60 dogs and 15 cats to the U.S. for adoption.