Members of the Founder’s Society receive:
- Exclusive information and behind-the-scenes updates on our rescue missions
- Impact: our quarterly magazine (digital or print)
- Exclusive photos and videos of our animals and their personal stories
- Access to our private events, such as when CEO Josef Pfabigan visited the U.S.!
- Direct contact with the FOUR PAWS team in the U.S. and abroad
- and much more!
Your support helps FOUR PAWS go where no one else goes to help animals worldwide.
Note: Any advertisements that may appear during the viewing of this video are unrelated to FOUR PAWS. We assume no liability for this content.
The Founder’s Society ensures our reach is greater, making our impact more profound. The Founder’s Society is comprised of compassionate, generous animal advocates. Our members are dedicated to implementing sustainable change, being part of our rescue missions, and changing the world for animals on a global level.
Through the generosity of our Founder’s Society members, we’ve accomplished so much. Here are some highlights:
- Raised over $600,000 for animals in need in Ukraine
- Our first wild animal transport to the U.S.
- Care for 139 bears and 135 big cats among our 12 sanctuaries worldwide
- Care for, and transport of, the world’s loneliest elephant Kaavan
- Shut down and converted dog and cat meat slaughterhouses into animal free and cruelty- free business models. We rescued hundreds of dogs and cats from the meat trade across Southeast Asia and transported over 60 dogs and 15 cats to the U.S. for adoption.
Manager of the Founder’s Society
Carly Rome, Manager of the Founder’s Society, is your go-to person for exclusive mission updates, behind the scenes details of our rescue and campaign efforts, and more. For more information on the Founder’s Society or to set up a meeting in-person or by phone or video, call 857-704-7444 or email email@example.com.
In her time with FOUR PAWS, Danika has taken our office to new heights, enabling us to have greater reach and a more profound impact. At FOUR PAWS, she develops and deploys our strategic vision, team development, and oversees all our programmatic, outreach, fundraising, and financial operations. She can be contacted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Head of Fundraising
Keira, who is based at our Boston office, provides strategic leadership for our philanthropy program to best support our rescue missions, sanctuary operations, and investigative work across the globe. If you are interested in leaving a bequest, making a Cryptocurrency gift, or would like to leave a gift from your charitable foundation, please contact Keira at email@example.com.
Thanks for your support!
FOUR PAWS International provided you with no goods, services, or benefits for your contribution. FOUR PAWS International is recognized by the IRS as a tax-exempt public charity under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.