- Exclusive information and behind-the-scenes updates on our rescue mission
- Impact: our quarterly magazine (digital or print)
- Exclusive photos and videos of our animals and their personal stories
- Access to our private events, such as when CEO Josef Pfabigan visited the U.S.!
- Direct contact and personal access to the FOUR PAWS team in the U.S. and abroad
- and much more!
Your support helps FOUR PAWS go where no one else goes
Note: Any advertisements that may appear during the viewing of this video are unrelated to FOUR PAWS. We assume no liability for this content.
The Founder’s Society ensures our reach is greater, making our impact more profound. The Founder’s Society is comprised of compassionate, generous animal advocates. Our members are dedicated to implementing sustainable change, being part of our rescue missions, and changing the world for animals on a global level.
Through the generosity of our Founder’s Society members, we’ve accomplished so much. Here are some highlights:
- Raised over $600,000 for animals in need in Ukraine
- Our first wild animal transport to the U.S.
- Care for 139 bears and 135 big cats among our 12 sanctuaries worldwide
- Care for, and transport of, the world’s loneliest elephant Kaavan
- Shut down and converted dog and cat meat slaughterhouses into animal free and cruelty- free business models. We rescued hundreds of dogs and cats from the meat trade across Southeast Asia and transported over 60 dogs and 15 cats to the U.S. for adoption.
*Founder’s society members contribute gifts of $1,000 or more annually